Man Saves Girlfriend's Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A quick-thinking Antioch boy saved his girlfriend and her family this morning after the family passed out from carbon monoxide poisoning. The older daughter called her boyfriend just before 6 a.m. to say something was wrong. He arrived at the house along Bowles Rd and saw the father inside unconscious on the floor, according to the police chief. He then called 911.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!