Lotto Winner Poisoned A Day After Collecting Check

With no signs of trauma and nothing to raise suspicions, the sudden death of a Chicago man just as he was about to collect nearly $425,000 in lottery winnings was initially ruled a result of natural causes. Nearly six months later, authorities have a mystery on their hands after medical examiners, responding to a relative's pleas, did an expanded screening and determined that Urooj Khan, 46, died shortly after ingesting a lethal dose of cyanide.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!