How to Cope with Persistent Acid Reflux

Are you having symptoms of reflux frequently? Have they persisted for a long time? If the answer is yes, you should see your primary care physician or an internist. They may prescribe a course of acid blocking medication to treat the symptoms. If the symptoms persist, your doctor may recommend that you see a gastroenterologist.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!