Four Hospitalized After Dog Vomits in Veterinary Clinic

Recently, in a veterinarian clinic in Colorado, a dog died while four people became extremely ill. According to the Eagle River Fire Protection District, the affected people had been at the clinic when the dog vomited after ingesting a toxic chemical. It is believed that the pet had swallowed rat poison before arriving at the clinic.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!