Dog Requires Surgery After Eating Christmas Lights

A dog requires surgery after eating Christmas lights. Dogs and Christmas lights are not a good combination. However, one dog managed to get a little too close to the festive décor in his owner’s home.A 7-year-old crossbreed name Charlie in Southampton, United Kingdom managed to swallow some Christmas fairy lights. Charlie’s owner noticed something was wrong when she saw pieces of wire in the dog’s excrement. Charlie was taken to a veterinary facility and an X-ray revealed the cause.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!