Krystle Platzer and her child got more than they bargained for when they picked up take out from Dunkin’ Donuts in Lakewood, New Jersey.When Platzer discovered dead flies and maggots inside her Dunkin’ Donuts sandwich, the disgusted mother took to Facebook to warn others.On her Facebook page, Platzer said: “I legit started puking, got this at Dunkin’ Donuts on 88 Lakewood. I’m sick to my stomach, what if my baby ate this one”.The video had over 64,000 views and the Facebook post had 671 shares at the time of writing. Credit: Krystle Platzer via Storyful
With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.
To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.
Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!