Child Eats Grandma's Marijuana Cookies and Gets Hospitalized

A child in California was hospitalized after accidentally eating his grandmother’s medicinal marijuana cookies that she baked to treat her painful cancer symptoms. Police are unsure about how much the child consumed, but after he didn’t wake up for many hours, the family contacted police. They have been cooperative with authorities through this unfortunate incident.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!