Carbon Monoxide Leak Suspected Cause Of Two Deaths

Police are investigating whether a carbon monoxide leak led to the deaths of two people in West Rogers Park. Paramedics were first called to the building in the 2500 block of West North Shore Avenue about 10:30 a.m. Sunday morning They rushed two women to the hospital; one went into cardiac arrest and died. Rasheeda Akhter, 77, was pronounced dead at 11:14 a.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!