Baby Dies After Overdosing On Meth

Criminal charges could soon be coming for a Spanaway woman whose 2-year-old son died from ingesting a lethal amount of methamphetamine. On Tuesday, the Pierce County Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed the boy’s death was caused by an overdose of methamphetamine.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!