5-Year-Old Gets Drunk On Hand Sanitizer

It’s meant to cut down on germs and keep things clean, but now, hand sanitizer is being put to a dangerous and potentially deadly use. A mother on the east-side of the state was shocked to learn about the trend firsthand, after her young daughter was rushed to the hospital after drinking a bottle of the stuff.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!