30 Deli Owners Busted In Massive Food Stamp Fraud Scheme

Homeland Security agents seized about 15 Chinese-run delis in Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan, They were letting people “cash in” WICK food stamps….instead of buying milk and bread for their children. The customers would get 80% of the stamp’s value in CASH. The owner would then profit on the other 20 percent in value, sending the stamps to New York State to get re-imbursed.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!