The Doctors

Toddler Nearly Dies after Ingesting Bobby Pin

The Doctors examine the case of a toddler who almost died after swallowing a bobby pin, which stayed in his body for months.

The Doctors — four practitioners with four different specialties — are here to teach you.

http://www.thedoctorstv.com

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!