Students asked to list 'positive' parts of slavery
Eighth graders at a Texas charter school 'were asked to reflect on the differing sides of slavery' during an American History class,.
CA leads nation in sending former inmates to college
Since 2011, the state has taken several steps to increase educational opportunities for inmates — and it has achieved dramatic results.
Students walk out to demand tighter gun laws
Thousands of students across the United States will mark the 19th anniversary of the massacre at Columbine High School on Friday by walking out of classes.
The Latest from our Partners
- 20 People Who Somehow Survived Being Lost At Sea Against All Odds
- Here Are 15 Of The Most Upsetting Child Ghost Stories That Have...
- Husband Plotting Behind His Wife's Back For Months Finally Comes...
- Astonishingly simple way to save on your mortgage: Shop Around!
- Reverse mortgages: Too good to be true?
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge...
- Divers Trying To Save Drowning Whale Are Blindsided By Its...
- The World's Biggest Puppy Is Already Over Six Feet Tall And She's...
- Kayaker Is Miles Away From Land When He Spots A Mysterious Shape...
- Teacher on Leave After 'Gross' Slavery Assignment
- The Queen Reportedly Gets Her Wish
- Grandma Who Allegedly Killed Lookalike Found at Texas Bar