Jenna Dewan Tatum steals the show in sparkly gown
The actress was radiant in a slinky Julien Macdonald gown.
“Clothes aren't going to change the world. The women who wear them will.”
More on Aol.com
Meghan Markle is back in Givenchy
Her royal wedding may be over, but Meghan Markle isn’t ready to give up the Givenchy just yet.
Kate Spade's business partner opens up
The 55-year-old designer was found dead in her apartment in New York City on June 5.
The Latest from our Partners
- Mom's Family Calls Her 'Overprotective and Crazy' for Stance on...
- Moms Share How Motherhood Affected the Relationship With Their...
- Does It Really Matter What Kind of Sunscreen We Use on Our Kids?
- Astonishingly simple way to save on your mortgage: Shop Around!
- Reverse mortgages: Too good to be true?
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- Flight Attendants Share Fascinating Details About Airplane...
- Man Whose Dogs Won't Stop Barking Freezes Upon Finally Looking Outside
- 23 Rarely Seen Photos Of André The Giant That Showcase His...
- How Bunny Slippers Can Help You Lose Weight (Really!)
- Could Your Sex Life Be Messing With Your Workouts?
- 8 Ways a Dog Will Change Your Life
- The World's Biggest Puppy Is Already Over Six Feet Tall And...
- Meet The Golden Horse Some People Are Calling The Most Beautiful...
- Meet The Bear That Was Recruited Into The Polish Army And Actually...