Whole Foods fires workers in 7-minute leaked call
Whole Foods just slashed its marketing staff, as Amazon continues to push the brand to cut costs.
Investors react to Facebook's privacy woes
Technology stocks have been under pressure during the past few days as Facebook's recent scandal has spooked investors.
5 comedians Netflix has paid insane amounts of money
Gervais follows stand-ups like Amy Schumer, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock in netting multi-million dollar deals from the streaming service.
The Latest from our Partners
- 11 Savings Rates that Will Beat Yours
- CD Rates Skyrocket to Top of Market
- Mortgage Rates Drop After 9 Weeks – Lock In Now
- 2018 Mortgage Rates as Low as 3.75% (3.75% APR, 15 yr)
- Why to apply for a 2018 Small Business Loan
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- An outrageous card offering 0% interest until May 2019
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- 5 cards charging 0% interest until 2019
- Open a new 0% intro APR card before your next credit card payment
- The fastest way to pay off $10,000 in credit card debt
- The highest paying cash back card with no annual fee
- These Dying Retail Stores Will Go Bankrupt in 2018
- The Surprising First Jobs of American Presidents
- All the Companies That Are Severing Ties With the NRA in 2018 (And...