SiriusXM to buy Pandora in $3.5B streaming push
Satellite radio firm Sirius XM Holdings Inc will buy music streamer Pandora Media Inc in a $3.5 billion all-stock deal.
Sources: Michael Kors snaps up Versace
Michael Kors has agreed to take control of Versace in a deal that could value the company at $2 billion, sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.
Expert: Next fall will ‘be worse than Depression’
The central issue behind these concerns appears to be an incredibly high debt load carried by borrowers and uncertainty over their ability to pay it back.
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge...
- Your best refinance rates for September 2018
- Need cash? Put your home to work with a home equity loan
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- An outrageous card offering 0% interest until August 2019
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2020
- Transfer your debt and pay no interest until 2020
- 10 spectacular cards for those with excellent credit
- Don't leave money on the table! Get a cashback card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $679k (Do this...
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- HARP is going to expire in 2018; refinance today