Facebook hires top Department of Justice lawyer
Facebook has hired one of the top antitrust lawyers in Silicon Valley, in a sign that the company could be preparing for war with Trump's administration.
Amazon experiences data breach ahead of Black Friday
In an email to affected customers, the tech giant blamed a "technical error" for exposing email addresses and names.
Zuckerberg says he hopes Sandberg stays at Facebook
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg threw support behind his embattled second-in-command Sheryl Sandberg on Tuesday.
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge...
- Your best refinance rates for November 2018
- Make your home work for you with a home equity loan. Lock in now
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- An outrageous card offering 0% interest until nearly 2020
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2020
- Finance holiday gifts with 0% intro APR (see how)
- Gigantic rewards for those with excellent credit
- 7 Best Cash Back Cards of November 2018
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $679k (Do this...
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- HARP is going to expire in 2018; refinance today