Could great white sharks help fight cancer?
Researchers say the sharks actually “mutate” to fight diseases as they age, particularly cancer. And it all stems from their family genes.
The Latest from our Partners
- What Happened To Your Favorite Bond Girls?
- Adopted Woman's Birth Mom Makes Headline
- Man Builds Rocket To Prove A Wild Theory
- Forget your 401k if you own a home (Do This)
- How Much Money Are People REALLY Getting From Reverse Mortgages?
- Not Enough US Military Members Claim These Amazing Benefits
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Sly Fox Showed Up In Their Kitchen - Years Later, They Still Can't …
- Dog Wearing A GoPro Gets Attacked By A Pack Of Wolves And Returns With…
- This Toddler Thought His Best Friend Was Gone Forever Until One Mom Ha…
- Intimacy After Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis and Sleep
- 13 Ways to Treat Psoriatic Arthritis