Why you shouldn't claim Social Security at age 62
A new study finds 96 percent of retirees choose the wrong year to claim Social Security, and they could miss out on benefits because of it.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Refinance rates at 3.07% APR (15yr). Do you qualify?
- Can you save $23,000 by refinancing your home?
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- How Policygenius helps you get the cheapest life insurance online
- My work provides life insurance. I bought a private policy anyway.
- I got a $1 million life insurance policy before having a family. Here’…
- 4 cards charging 0% interest until nearly 2022
- Results are in: Best cards of 2020
- Spend $500, Pocket $150 with one of these cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program