Find a home
A family's tiny house is everything and more
With the cost of living in California being so high, the Wright family decided to try out tiny living in California's Santa Cruz Mountains.
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Account Rates Still Skyrocketing - Earn Over 2.45%
- This Company is Disrupting the $27T Retirement Industry
- 2019: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Fed just dropped mortgage rates. See if you qualify!
- Need To Refinance Your House? Get Lowest Rates For October 2019
- Little-Known VA Option Could Save Veterans Thousands
- How Policygenius helps you get the cheapest life insurance online
- My work provides life insurance. I bought a private policy anyway.
- How to get the cheapest life insurance online
- Fly practically free for the holidays with these 5 travel cards
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2021
- Spend $500, Pocket $150 with one of these cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- New refi program gives homeowners one more chance