Find a home
'Golden Girls' home sells for $1M over asking price
A rep for Douglas Elliman Real Estate confirms the four-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bathroom home in Brentwood, California closed last Friday for $4,000,260.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Refinance Alert: Consumers are saving $34K on Average
- Refinance rates at 2.42% APR (15yr). Do you qualify?
- Homeowners are reducing interest by up to 40%
- How to get the cheapest life insurance online
- I got a $1 million life insurance policy before having a family. Here’…
- How Policygenius helps you get the cheapest life insurance online
- These 5 cards are no risk, all reward. Save today!
- Experts say you should own one of these cards in 2020
- Escape Your Rate: Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program