Would you use beauty products with charcoal in them?
It's time to take out your trash - aesthetically speaking. Activated charcoal can help. Nature's vacuum sucks dirt from its surroundings - oil from pores, chlorine from water, and tannins (stains) from teeth - making it the unsung hero of your medicine cabinet.
1. Konjac Sponge Company Charcoal Sponge
Available at spiritbeautylounge.com, $9.
2. Origins Skin Diver Body Wash
Available at origins.com, $22.
3. Binchotan Charcoal Toothbrush
Available at rikumo.com, $7.
4. Morihata Binchoton Body Scrub Towel
Available at beautyhabit.com, $17.
5. GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment
Available at sephora.com, $69.
6. Erno Laszlo Deep Cleansing Bar
Available at ernolaszlo.com, $45.
7. Black + Blum Filtered Water Bottle
Available at black-blum.com, $20.
8. Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips
Available at boscia.com, $28.
9. Tatcha Evening Aburatorigami Blotting Papers
Available at tatcha.com, $15-$125.