Top 9 at 9: Two friends recreate Kimye outfits on Instagram, and more
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. These two friends are recreating everything Kim and Kanye wear-- and it's actually amazing. You have to see their Instagram account, it's hilarious. (StyleCaster)
2. Not. Okay. Kate Middleton was snubbed by the British Fashion Council this week when she wasn't nominated for the British Style Award. Instead, they recognized stars such as Amal Clooney, Kate Moss and Emma Watson (who are all incredibly stylish ladies, truth.).
3. Happy Halloween!! Here are 9 last-minute hair and beauty ideas for your costume tonight.
4. Meanwhile in Kate Hudson land, she and mom Goldie Hawn celebrated Halloween by dressing up as sexy Sons of Anarchy stars - wearing costumes created for them by Hudson Jeans!
5. If you love Lauren Conrad's style as much as we do, you'll want to recreate her latest look while out and about. She wore this perfect slouchy cardigan that we want now!
6. Jessica Chastain looked so lovely at the Interstellar premiere this week, our friends at Fashionista are calling it a "Princess moment" in Saint Laurent. And a Princess moment it was, indeed. (Fashionista)
7. Mother of the Bride is a big deal. When you're standing there with your daughter on her big day, you have to feel fabulous -- red carpet fabulous. Here are 15 mother of the bride-worthy gowns straight from the red carpet.
8. Felicity Jones, who is starring in The Theory of Everything with Eddie Redmayne, was spotted last night at the Britannia Awards wearing Christopher Kane.
9. Looking for rain boots that are chic and durable? Look no further!