Top 9 at 9: Scarlett Johansson gives birth to baby girl, and more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Congratulations are in order for Scarlett Johansson! The actress gave birth to baby girl named Rose Dorothy Dauriac, in New York City yesterday, September 4th. (Us Weekly)
2. New York Fashion Week kicked off yesterday, and we really hope you didn't miss the best street style and the latest runway trends.
3. Is blue eyeshadow becoming cool again?
4. Was Kendall Jenner asked to star in the 'Fifty Shades' sequel?
5. Selena Gomez, Kate Mara, and more all made appearances at the first day of NYFW.
6. Joan Rivers sadly passed away yesterday. You can learn all about her fearless career here.
7. Now, here's a piece of wearable tech that we actually want to wear. Intel will be introducing at NYFW a snakeskin smart cuff containing a sapphire display, which will allow you to view text messages and calendar updates. OK, you had us at snakeskin...(Engadget)
8. Amid all the fancy hoopla of Fashion Week, Bill Cunningham has a simple message for the fashion industry.
9. We love this cute NYC home tour!