Top 9 at 9: Emma Stone shows off new bob in Venice, and more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Can we talk about how stunning Emma Stone looked yesterday, wearing a deep forest green Valentino gown and sporting a fresh, tousled bob at the Venice Film Festival? We're obsessed.
2. We're obviously still talking about the Emmys, so it'd be a shame if you didn't check our the deets on Kerry Washington's beauty look.
3. We're loving the Geena Davis MAKERS videos this week. Motivated by the lack of powerful roles for women in film, the actor started the Geena Davis Research Institute for Gender & Media. Pretty cool, huh?
4. Heading out of town for Labor Day? Here are all your packing essentials.
5. If you're staying in town this weekend, Amanda has the perfect Labor Day sale list for an online shopping spree!
6. Karlie's Kookies, Karlie Kloss and Christina Tosi's line of fashionably health-conscious cookies, has reached a major milestone. Since its inception two years ago, Karlie's Kookies has donated half-a-million meals to children in need through FEED, Lauren Bush Lauren's charitable organization. "When Christina and I started Karlie's Kookies we wanted to prove that cookies could be healthy and delicious all at once! We also wanted Karlie's Kookies to be driven by a larger social mission. Two years later, it's amazing to see the impact we've been able to make with our awesome charitable partner, FEED," Karlie said. Now, these are some cookies we can feel good about eating.
7. We love a good style roundup from Bradley.
8. MAJOR celebrity news today. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt finally tied the knot!
9. Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day? Here's ten outfits proving the adage wrong.