Top 9 at 9: There will NOT be a Mean Girls sequel, the most epic #TBT ever & more
1. The Coveteur has blessed us with one of the most epic Throwback Thursday we've ever seen: The design greats when they were younger. See of Oscar de la Renta, Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs and more. (The Coveteur)
2. Say it ain't so, Tina! Bad news for Mean Girls fans, Tina Fey has denied the possibility of a sequel to the most quote-able movie ever, and crushed our hopes and dreams in the process. (Huffington Post)
3. Um, yikes. We all knew the rumors about Terry Richardson and his... well, frowned upon behavior, but a model has come forward to tell her story - to prove that it's not just rumor.
4. Are you one of those naturally thin people who never works out but still wears size two? Maybe you work out like crazy and are envious of your friend who doesn't have to try? Well turns out that though she may not show it, she might be at risk for a far more dangerous kind of fat. Read more about the dangers of "skinny fat" here.
5. Kristen Bell wore J.Mendel to the premiere of "Veronica Mars" in LA. What do you think of the pink frock?
6. Can you imagine what life would be like without the internet? Like, okay, we know it wasn't long ago that we didn't have internet. But here, the 13 most annoying things you'd have to do if we didn't have it, courtesy of StyleCaster.
7. We're sure you've heard this again and again - and there's a reason why! Here, further proof that you should start your anti-aging regimen in your 20s.
8. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop everything you're doing, because Sephora's social shopping platform is here. (Fashionista)
9. Are you as OVER winter as we are? Here's a DIY facial to scrub away all that winter dry skin to reveal your fresh, renewed spring skin underneath.