Top 9 at 9: The ladies of The Hunger Games strike again and more!
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. The ladies of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 continue to reign supreme on the red carpet this time in LA for the LA premiere!
2. Iconic movie actress Audrey Hepburn's daughter just got her first modeling contract! Here's the story.
3. After a long day at work, some girls just want a little popcorn or maybe a sweet to satisfy that sweet tooth. However, there are a few evening habits you might want to kick to the curb (to curb your weight).
4. It's almost time to 'gobble til ya wobble' which can only mean one thing, it's time to book your post-Thanksgiving bike at Soul-Cycle. Don't worry, they know you'll have to burn those calories, which is why they have a 90-minute 'Turkey Burn' held on Thanksgiving morning (before all that Turkey).
5. Opening Ceremony has teamed up with Intel to launch it's own version of a 'smart' band, however, this band is proving to be very different! Read the full story at Fashionista.
6. If you're in the giving spirit, make sure you check out all the great items that give back in the new TOMS for Target collection, available now!
7. If you've stepped outside today you know it's COLD! Bundle up with these chic neutral sweaters.
8. Matthew McMcConaughey and his adorable family attended the ceremony honoring the actor with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Doesn't his family look absolutely adorable?!
9. Looking for a little street style inspiration? Make sure you check out Girl on the Street for the latest in enviable style!