Top 9 at 9: Scarlett Johansson's power move, Gabrielle Union's stylish 'wardrobe malfunction' and more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Gabrielle Union might've had a wardrobe malfunction at her hot Miami engagement party, but with her perfect lingerie choice peeking out, we barely did a double take. (E! Online)
2. It's going to take some time for us to come to grips with the recent reports that famed designer and longtime girlfriend of Mick Jagger L'Wren Scott has passed away.
3. Our favorite fashion bloggers show us how they've elevated their wardrobe for spring!
4. What baby bump? Scarlett Johansson made a power move in a bright red pants suit on the Captain America: The Winter Soldier red carpet in Paris. (US Weekly)
5. Now is your chance to enter to win a favorite new look from the Pretty Little Liars Collection for Aeropostale! Enter to win StyleList's super simple Twitter giveaway today.
6. Bobbi Brown (a stylish glasses wearer) reveals 7 game-changing tips for looking gorgeous in glasses.
7. Black Milk unveiled its latest swimsuit collection, Heroes Ammo, and the looks are complete with capes and Wonder Woman homages that embrace the inner comic geek in all of us. (PopSugar)
8. Prep for spring sandals with 4 home remedies fit for bare feet beauty. (Fashionista)
9. According to British Vogue editor-in-chief, Alexandra Shulman, nobody wants to see "real" people looking like real people on the cover of fashion magazines. (Refinery29)