Top 9 at 9: Savannah Guthrie is married and pregnant, celebrities as critics and more
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Double whammy from Today's Savannah Guthrie this morning -- surprise: she's married (to now-husband, Mike Feldman) and pregnant! Congrats! (NY Daily News)
2. You see them sitting front row at just about every show during Fashion Month, but are celebrities crossing the lines from high-profile fan into the fashion critic territory? Fashionista has the scoop.
3. Say it ain't so! The Daily Mail has done an exploration into the potential risks and dangers around face cleansing wipes. Can they completely ruin your skin? Well, scrubbing them on your eyes to remove stubborn makeup certainly doesn't help... (Mail Online)
4. Emmy Rossum (who visited us in the office just last week!) looked sharp in Andrew Gn over the weekend.
5. Are you stressing about how to transition your wardrobe from winter to spring! Don't worry, StyleCaster got some expert tips from Nanette Lepore on how to layer your spring essentials in and work your way to your warm-weather wardrobe. (StyleCaster)
6. This story might change your life: spice up your life (ahem, your meal) and you could be happier, slimmer, smarter... seriously! See which spices boost which part of your life here.
7. Um, if you work for Diane Sawyer, you can't use that "too busy at work..." excuse in regards to going to the gym anymore, because she just bought her entire team gym memberships! That's what we call an awesome perk. (The Cut)
8. Nooo! Can you imagine a comedy with Karen and Fat Amy? That is, Amanda Seyfried and Rebel Wilson (our favorites from Mean Girls and Pitch Perfect) teaming up for a film with Will Farrell? Well, looks like that project is going to have to wait while they work on other films. But hopefully not for long. (Page Six)
9. You can recreate Diane Kruger's gorgeous black lace dress (starting at $30!). Shop it here.