Top 9 at 9: Pantone announces the color of 2015 and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Pantone's color of the year for 2015 is... Marsala! Better than Radiant Orchid, don't you think?
2. Lindsay Lohan, fashion designer? Don't get your hopes up too far, she's designing menswear... for PacSun. Yes, her new collection - called "My Addiction" will be worn by 13 year-old skater boys everywhere. (TMZ)
3. If you're planning to do some holiday shopping for your fitness-obsessed friend, we have the perfect gifts!
4. The GRAMMY nominations have been announced! Beyonce, Sam Smith and Iggy Azalea have been given nods, just to name a few. See the list over on US Weekly.
5. Naomie Harris was perfection in Altuzarra at the "Spectre" photocall.
6. Today's street style tip: Layers.
7. Looking for a really great yet really affordable gift? Here's a gift guide of perfect presents under $50.
8. Does your diet show up on your face? Yes, it absolutely does.
9. Carrie Underwood has some exciting news!