Top 9 at 9: Our favorite moments from the Oscars & more style news
1. Ellen DeGeneres was a perfect host for last night's Oscars -- she took the most epic and record-breaking selfie of all time (um, retweeted over 2.5 MILLION times), fed the A-List audience some pizza(with the help of server Brad Pitt), and even gave Leo and Sandra quite a scare.
Photo: JarettSays Twitter
2. While most celebs were sauntering down the red carpet, our fave Dior girl took yet another spill -- not quite as public as last year's, but everyone still commented on it! Love you, J.Law.
3. Meanwhile, E! Host Giuliana Rancic had a bit of a wardrobe mishap while on air: her zipper broke! Maybe that's what you get for trying to sit in a ball gown? Beauty is pain, as we all know. But thankfully, Ryan Seacrest was there to help!
4. Our best dressed of the evening? Lupita Nyong'o, Angelina Jolie and Cate Blanchett! What are your favorites? Check out our best and worst dressed list right here!
5. And don't fret if you missed the 7 hour long red carpet coverage (yeah, seriously...) - you can see all of the arrivals, and what they were wearing right here!
6. What better way to complete your look than with a dazzling smile? We tracked all of the best celebrity #SmileStyle from the red carpet last night, and we were a little bit blinded by their pearly whites.
7. In other fashion news... Rihanna has been killin' it front row at select shows during Paris Fashion Week: case and point, her red coat and mirrored shades at Dior:
8. Kendall Jenner is having even more fashion week moments -- most recently, she walked in Givenchy, looking fierce, we might add! (StyleCaster)
9. Speaking of Awards Season, there's one person who is super glad it's over: Tom Ford. When on Jimmy Kimmel Live this week, he said that dressing someone for the Oscars is not "a creative process," and that what is on the red carpet "has nothing to do with contemporary fashion." Oh, okay then! (Refinery 29)