Top 9 at 9: Olivia Wilde welcomes a baby boy, Beyonce tops TIME list & more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Olivia Wilde and fiance Jason Sudeikis welcomed their son, Otis Alexander Sudeikis yesterday! And how else was it announced but on twitter? See Olivia's tweet below:
Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building) pic.twitter.com/uHfY3adroc- olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) April 23, 2014
2. Beyonce has topped the list, and made the cover of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People. The story profiling Queen Bey is written by Sheryl Sandberg and called -- very fittingly -- "She's The Boss." (StyleCaster)
3. On May 5th, ahead of this year's Met Ball, Michelle Obama will show her support to Anna Wintour by cutting the ribbon at the newly named Anna Wintour Costume Center. (Fashionista)
4. Feeling a bit stressed? Take a bite of these three kinds of foods to help soothe your anxiety.
5. Carla Hall is Kitchen Daily's guest editor this week - and if you love her as much as we do you just have to see her exclusive content!
6. In beauty news, Lorde has partnered with MAC cosmetics, debuting a mini line of cosmetics in June. (WWD)
7. In more beauty news (if you haven't already heard, that is!) Lupita Nyong'o was chosen as People's Most Beautiful Person of 2014! And the world rejoiced.
8. Spring is finally here so it's time to spruce up your beauty routine, or as we like to say, spring-ify! See the best picks to transition your skin.
9. Make sure you check out our exclusive content created by Guest Editor Josie Maran!