Top 9 at 9: Lady Gaga's unretouched Versace ad leaks and more style news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Somehow (we're seriously not sure how) the unretouched photos from Lady Gaga's Versace shoot have leaked - see them on Fashionista.
2.Huge news at Banana Republic - they've named Marissa Webb as their new creative director! So exciting.
3. Easter is right around the corner and we hope you have some egg decorating in your future. Even if you don't plan to be painting eggs, you can take some major style inspiration from the creative ways others have done it! See the most beautiful eggs here.
4. Duchess Kate wore a blue and white Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress for a day of engagements in Australia today, and we want it. But alas, it's obviously sold out. Darn you, time zones!
Photo: Getty Images
5. Enter our retweet to win contest on Twitter today to win the ultimate Mudderella pack!
6. Look positively gorgeous every time you take a photo with StyleCaster's 10 tips: how to pose for pictures. (StyleCaster)
7. So wait, WHY isn't he asking you out? Here are 3 reasons why a guy might not be asking you out, and how you can change that. (Glamour)
8. Okay we've already discussed Joe Biden's first Instagram -- now see his fourth! Best. Selfie. Ever.
9. Are you waging a never-ending battle with clumpy mascara? We know... it's like the worst thing in makeup world. See the 5 reasons why it happens - and how to prevent it!