Top 9 at 9: Kim and North's matching Givenchy dresses, George is off the market & more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Baby North West was in attendance for yet another show at Paris Fashion Week (ahem, she even had her own seat!) -- Givenchy this time. And the little tot wasn't just there for the show, she was decked out in a pretty lace Givenchy gown -- matching mom Kim! (Fashionista)
2. Congratulations, George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin! The stunning duo are now officially man and wife, after being married in Venice, Italy in front of family and friends and then sealing the deal (y'know, paperwork) on Monday.
3. Victoria Beckham just unveiled her London Flagship store... and it's incredible. Take a look!
4. Stuart Weitzman just released their latest short film, starring Poppy Delevingne and Dylan Penn: A sexy, rock-n-roll inspired video, directed by Julia Restoin Roitfeld and featuring some seriously gorgeous boots - and blondes of course! Watch the short film below:
5. Are you still lusting after that Celine bag? Yeah, us too, but it doesn't seem so likely that a $3,000 bag is in our near future. BUT. Good news! Here is proof that you don't need money to be stylish.
6. Fall is officially here, so you need to see this roundup of all black outfits to copy ASAP. (StyleCaster)
7. Don't have time to hit the gym after work? Why not get your workout in before you head out the door? Here, 10 workout moves you can do before breakfast.
8. You know how much we loved the Lela Rose Spring 2015 collection of a few weeks back... and looks like Karolina Kurkova loved it too. She wore a look from the show to the Women of Impact Reception at the Zurich Film Festival.
9. Want really shiny hair? Like... mirrorlike, shiny? Our top 5 tips to get the shiniest hair of your life!