Top 9 at 9: Kerry Washington thought she was a mermaid, Princess Di's gowns and more
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Kerry Washington thought she was a mermaid as a child, and the fact that she's allergic to fish was because she "couldn't eat her brethren." See her interview with Jimmy Fallon here.
2. Several gowns once owned by Princess Diana will be up for auction this winter, expecting to fetch up to $100,000 a piece. Also included in the auction is a few items from William and Kate's wedding in 2011.
3. Congrats Karlie! Karlie Kloss is the new face of L'Oréal Paris! We can't imagine a better pair. (Fashionista)
4. Have you always dreamt of looking like Kate Moss? Well you're definitely not alone, and British celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tillbury is showing you what makeup products you need!
5. Everyone knows it, there's just something about French women that makes their beauty effortless. Harper's Bazaar took some notes from 5 ageless women, French Girl Beauty at Every Age. (Harper's Bazaar)
6. We talk about this lady a lot, but she just has incredible style. Sarah Jessica Parker attended the New York City Ballet 2014 Fall Gala wearing this patterned Mary Katranzou gown.
7. Red hot! There's no question about it, bright crimson lipstick is the color of the season.
8. Pondering a fall wedding? Here are 30 photos that will seal the deal.
9. Shopping for that perfect fall coat? Let us help you find one that you'll use -- and love -- season after season.