Top 9 at 9: John Galliano will take over Maison Martin Margiela, a baby for Blake and Ryan and more
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. John Galliano is back! One of the industry's most famous and acclaimed designers is making his return to fashion, taking over creative direction of French fashion house Maison Martin Margiela. (Fashionista)
2. Congratulations to Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds! Hollywood's golden couple are expecting their first child together, as announced this morning. Blake posted a collection of photos on her website of women expecting, titled Preserve Celebrations: Falling for Family... and the last photo was herself! The page is currently down (just like Gwyn's Goop page when she announced "Conscious Uncoupling," remember?) but we're sure it'll be back soon. Meanwhile, see Blake's pregnancy photo here!
3. It's October, and that means Breast Cancer Awareness is at the forefront of everyone's minds. Here are some beauty buys that support the fight against Breast Cancer.
4. Sometimes all your Halloween costume needs is the perfect makeup to make the look complete! Our friends at StyleCaster have 30 easy and super fun makeup ideas for All Hallow's Eve. (StyleCaster)
5. Kids say the darndest things, right? Well, so do parents. A new study shows that around 1/3 of young girls mimic their mother's negative body image - so every time your daughter is within hearing of you saying you feel "fat," or "old," she's at risk to start feeling the same way. (DailyMail)
6. Dakota Fanning attended the world premiere of 'Effie Gray' in London this weekend, wearing a gorgeous fringed, red Valentino dress.
7. Fall is here in full swing, and it's time to update your classics - those pieces that you'll keep year after year. Luckily, our contributors looked to Johnston & Murphy to find the perfect boots, loafers, blazers and more for fall -- and we get to be inspired by their picks.
8. Wondering what the trendiest skin care ingredients are right now? We've got the list.
9. It IS possible to decorate your home on a budget! See our favorite under-$50 home decor picks.