Top 9 at 9: Eva Chen defends Lucky, a MAKERS launch in China & more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. After a speculative article in the New York Post on Wednesday that Lucky Magazine was going to close, both Eva Chen and Conde Nast's CEO sent emails reassuring employees they would not be losing their jobs. (WWD)
2. Bye baby George! Australia has bid goodbye to the most precious royal of all as he and his parents jetted home to London today. See all of the photos of the royals heading home.
3. It's Friday, which means time to gear up for your weekend workout! Here are 10 easy tips to get yourself motivated and finally back in shape.
4. In honor of the opening of its massive Shanghai flagship store, Burberry staged an equally extravagant runway show to let the city know, unequivocally, that it has arrived in China. (Fashionista)
5. Speaking of arriving in China -- MAKERS has launched in China with 10 trailblazing women. You have to see their stories!
6. You have to try these ten stunning new ways to wear eyeliner - courtesy of makeup artist Nick Barose. (Harper's Bazaar)
7. Are you so busy it prevents you from hitting the gym? Don't worry - here's a 5 minute total body workout (that you can do at home). Piece of cake!
8. We're all for this story: 20 cute but cheap date ideas from our friends at StyleCaster.
9. Are you as excited for the upcoming Costume Institute Gala as we are? See Vogue's list of the 18 best Met Gala dress code rejectors of all time.