Top 9 at 9: A Dance Moms star goes high fashion and more.
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1) 12-year-old 'Dance Moms' star Maddie Ziegler looks amazing in a new spread for Elle Magazine. The photos were taken by 20-year-old Olivia Bee in Maddie's hometown of Pittsburgh. For more, click here!
2) Forevermark, the diamond brand embarked on a new project to explore and celebrate the rich symbolic meanings of holding hands. The #HoldMyHandForever exhibit was unveiled at an event party with guests Kevin and Daniel Jonas, Kelly Bensimon, Coca Rocha and more.
3) In need of a little help this holiday season finding the perfect gift? Check out J.Crew's VPS (very personal stylist) service which aims to make shopping even easier!
4) Comptoir des Cotonniers has teamed up with haute couture designer Serkan Cura - best known for this work with feathers, including the creation of Angel wings for the Victoria's Secret fashion show. The collaboration is unique in that Serkan has crafted attachable feather pieces which can serve as the cuffs, hood, or collar of the coats and can be arranged however the wearer chooses! Check it out here.
5) ICYMI - Duchess Kate looked absolutely stunning in another sheer ensemble last night. Click here for the pictures.
6) Choosing the right holiday gift isn't easy, but a new collaboration between designer Proenza Schouler x Master & Dynamic just made things a little easier. If you've got someone on your list who loves music, click here!
7) Actress and model Brooke Shields is the woman about town this week promoting her new book "There was a little girl: The real story of my mother and me" and now she's our newest StyleList guest editor!! Get a sneak peak here.
8. If you loved watching Taylor Swift perform at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, we've got good news for you!
9. Need a little daily street style inspiration? Check out our Girl on the Street!