Top 9 at 9: A contest to marry Prince Harry, Emma Roberts in cream & more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Wait, this is a joke right? Right? There's a reality TV show debuting on Fox this May called "I Wanna Marry Harry." 12 American girls will vie for the heart and hand of the one and only Prince Harry! Um, but it's not Harry - it's a look-alike... (Daily Mail)
2. Well, former 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo is still wildly unpopular - the reality TV personality was a guest of honor at an Atlantic City event over the weekend and while there, a woman threw a drink in his face, calling him a "f***ing d*****bag." Yikes!! (Cosmopolitan)
3. Have you seen the latest photo of little Prince George? If you follow us on twitter, you definitely have!! See his royal adorable-ness, here:
Photo: Jason Bell/Camera Press/Redux
4. The fur industry is now reportedly worth over $40 billion dollars globally, around that of the Wi-Fi market. Something that used to largely be a faux pas is now becoming much more common, in a staggering way. (StyleCaster) What are your thoughts on fur?
5. You know that you don't need money to be stylish, right? Sure, that Celine bag is really, really pretty, but those who have true style don't feel the need to spend thousands of dollars to feel great. Proof that you can be just as fashionable as anyone, without a designer bag in sight.
6. Emma Roberts attended PaleyFest 2014's closing night celebration of "American Horror Story: Coven," wearing a pretty white Finders Keepers dress and Jimmy Choo pumps.
Photo: Getty Images
7. It used to be that brick and mortar stores were moving online, but now, e-tailers are moving into stores. First there were pop-up shops from the likes of Birchbox (which is now becoming a permanent store!), and now brands like Bonobos, Warby Parker and Bauble Bar are making the move to physical stores. Exciting! (WWD, sub. req.)
8. Lady Gaga got a bit of a make-under for the cover of Porter Magazine, and she looks absolutely stunning. Without all her typical crazy makeup, Gaga's natural beauty shines on the latest issue of the mag. (Fashionista)
9. Ok but seriously, are you aware of just how many benefits come out of drinking tea? They're endless - health, beauty, overall wellness! Get the scoop.