Top 9 at 9: Last night's VMA highlights, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. We must admit, we were pretty surprised by how many looks we loved at the MTV VMAs last night. Beyonce, Gwen Stefani, J.Lo, and the Jenners/Kardashians seriously killed it. Check out our best and worst dressed list for all of last night's fashion hits and misses.
2. Kim Kardashian West may have inadvertently started a new trend on last night's red carpet. Naturally, it's a pretty revealing one.
3. Katy Perry and Riff Raff's Britney/JT denim on denim throwback was quite possibly the best thing we've seen all year.
4. In case you missed it, here's every single look from last night's red carpet. Well, maybe not every single look, but you get the picture.
5. Have you seen this GIF of Blue Ivy Carter yet? If you haven't, you can thank us later. But seriously, this is the cutest thing we've EVER seen. Ever.
6. Are you sick of the VMAs yet? Lucky for you, we've got the Emmys airing tonight. Prepare yourself by checking our best and worst Emmys looks of all time. Of course, don't forget to check StyleList before, during, and after the show for all the up-to-the-minute coverage.
7. OK, we promise we're not completely awards season-obsessed. For those in desperate need of non-celebrity news, we hear Ralph Lauren is set to debut his first foray into wearable technology at this year's U.S. Open. (New York Times)
8. Happy birthday, Blake Lively! The actress turns 27 today, and we're celebrating with a roundup of her best (no stylist!) red carpet looks.
9. Fall is fast approaching, and if your beauty regimen is in need of a makeover, we've got you covered with our list of fall beauty essentials.