Top 9 at 9: Tilda Swinton for NARS, multi-tasking beauty products and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Tilda Swinton is the new face of NARS! If there's anything we've learned about the beauty brand, it's that you should always expect the unexpected. Swinton's first ad comes out in January! (Beauty High)
2. Blake Lively showed off her blossoming baby bump in a glittering Michael Kors gown last night. She attended the Golden Heart Awards, and was positively glowing on the red carpet.
3. You multi-task at work, so why not in your beauty routine? Our friends at Allure have found the best products that take on much more than just one task. (Allure)
4. You already know that Olivia Palermo is impossibly chic. Well now you can copy her style! Get the look: Olivia's cape coat.
5. Jessica Chastain visited The Late Show David Letterman wearing an elegant white Temperley London jumpsuit.
6. Yoga isn't just good for lengthening and strengthening your muscles, it's also great for burning fat! See these at-home moves you can try to melt the pounds on your yoga mat.
7. Chastain also attended the Alexander Wang for H&M fashion show, along with Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning and more. (Daily Mail)
8. STOP the presses. Kould it be true? A fashion journalist has likened the Kardashian Kollection to "cheap Halloween costume" quality. Shocking? Not so much... (StyleCaster)
9. Don't know what to be for Halloween? How about a Zombie! We're obsessed with this makeup how-to from Beauty High.