This coffee isn't for drinking, it's for scrubbing
It is a complete body exfoliator that you can use head to toe. Aside from its skin softening properties, it smells incredible, and reduces the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, acne, and more. While I still have stretch marks, I could definitely see shrinkage in their appearance and that's what matters.
7 Tips for When You Scrub
1. Keep your hair pulled up. It's best to keep your hair up through the whole process. Otherwise you might wake up with coffee grinds still in your hair. Oops...
2. Use a mirror. Near your tub, have a mirror handy so that you can easily scrub the grinds on your face without getting any in your eyes or mouth. Lesson learned the hard way.
3. Don't venture past the tub. This is going to get M.E.S.S.Y. and we're talking more so than self-tanner application. Stay in the shower and it will easily wash down the drain. Otherwise, you will be scrambling to sweep the bathroom floors before your roommates get home.
4. Don't forget your feet and hands: These are the two parts you'll want to spend extra time exfoliating because they get the hardest beating. For feet that need extra care-add a pedicure block to help scrub your callouses.
5. Keep your clothes and white towels out of sight! Since Frank is made of coffee, it will leak color when combined with water. Don't spend time worrying about staining anything in your bathroom or it will ruin your whole experience! But just another reason to stay in your shower and use a dark towel.
6. Scrub before bed. If you do this right, your skin will be red from all the scrubbing-especially if you have fair skin. It's best to not have any plans directly afterwards.
7. Scrub with others: Have fun, get dirty, and scrub with your significant other. You'll be able exfoliate hard to reach places, and get a back rub out of it. Single? I feel you. Reach your back by putting the scrub on a shower back scrubber. Works like a charm for us non-attached women.
Frank Coffee Scrub, $14.95-$17.95; frankbody.com
More from Marie Claire:
11 Amazing Vaseline Beauty Hacks
This Oil Should Be Your Everyday Secret Beauty Weapon
12 Surprising Problems That Can Be Solved With Baby Powder
5 Extra Benefits of Wearing Lipstick