Top 9 at 9: The best bags of Spring 2015, what to wear to work & more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. You've seen the best dresses of the Spring 2015 runways, now let's talk about the 40 best bags that we want to spend ALL of our money on. (Fashionista)
2. Do you absolutely hate planning out your week of outfits? We've got you covered - everything you should be wearing this week - from that Monday meeting to casual Friday (and happy hour... duh!).
3. Yikes! On Friday, there was a fire at Macy's Herald Square in New York City -- the iconic Macy's -- and it had to be evacuated. Firefighters were called to the scene around noon, and luckily no one was injured. (ABC News)
4. Zara is hands-down one of the BEST places to shop for affordable, trendy pieces. And basics, too, of course, but they're always up to date on what's the hot new item. So we put together a shopping guide for you: The best things to buy at Zara right now!
5. A classic is a classic, and People StyleWatch has the ultimate list of 10 looks that will never go out of style.
6. Lizzy Caplan attended the Variety Power of Women Event this weekend, looking lovely in a Resort 2015 Elie Saab dress with a high neckline and sheer cutouts.
7. Did you get an iPhone 6 as soon as they came out? Don't let you brand new shiny phone go without a case - we found 20 really pretty - and quirky! - cases you should consider.
8. Have you checked your weekly horoscope yet? You can find it here! (Refinery 29)
9. These are the 9 best foods to nourish dry skin - from the inside out.