Top 9 at 9: SJP's return to TV, Cara Delevingne just wants her sleep & more
1. Try. Not. To. Freak. Sarah Jessica Parker might be coming back to television! The actress is reportedly tied to a new show called "Busted," based on a novel about police corruption in Philadelphia, PA. We love all things SJP, so we can't wait. (StyleCaster)
2. Cara Delevingne apparently fell asleep during her Vogue interview... twice! And then when the writer and photographer called her out on it, She tweeted angrily "Why do people in the industry lie so much? ? ? They would rather see you fail than succeed. What happened to supporting each other." Adding, "All I can say is that I work extremely hard and 'sleeping' is proof that sometimes I work too hard. I apologize for being so ambitious." You tell 'em, girl. (E! Online)
3. Summer means heat, humidity and inevitably, sweat. So here are tips and tricks for how to save your blowout - in every hot situation summer throws your way!
4. How gorgeous does Jenna Dewan Tatum look in the July/August issue of Natural Health? Find out her beauty routine here.
5. Beyonce and Jay-Z have kicked off their combined tour! See footage from the opening concert in Miami, where they showed a clip from their wedding video.
6. Celebrities spend about as much time at the beach as we wish we could, and they're rocking their sexiest beach style.
7.Vogue has compiled a list of the best tennis ponytails of all time -- in honor of Wimbledon. (Vogue)
8. Too cute: Just not interested in the World Cup? You're not alone. This adorable little boy is so not impressed. (People) ... (We, on the other hand, are FREAKING OUT. Is it noon yet?!?!)
9. Glastonbury Music Festival has officially begun, so make sure you check out the best Glastonbury style through the years!