Perfect for a pedicure: new fall nail colors from Piggy Polish
We've got the scoop on two new collections from Piggy Polish: Leaves Aren't Afraid of Change and Welcome, Matte! Plus, since Piggy Polish's focus is on giving you a great pedicure with a fast-drying formula, each bottle comes with a cute toe ring to go with your new nails.
Leaves Aren't Afraid to Change has five colors:
· Be Blue-tiful: A metallic navy with just the teensiest hint of sparkle
· Dandy Lion: A shimmering mustard yellow that gives nails a sunset tone
· Cloudy Daze: A smooth bronze that will perfectly complement a post-summer sunkissed glow
· I Dream of Green-y: A jade green that's the color of leaves before they start the seasonal transition
· Make It Reign: A gleaming metallic purple to add a touch of glam to your look
Welcome, Matte! consists of three shades:
· I'm Matte About You: A deep navy that evokes a dark, autumn night sky
· I'll Leaf It Up To You: A light green that pops against all skin tones
· Midnight Cheer: A rich charcoal gray reminiscent of a chalkboard - perfect for back to school
You can check out their new colors (retailing for $9 each) online now at PiggyPolish.com.