P.S. Make your own neon terrarium
It's the perfect time to invite nature into your home and throw a party; so this week we're collaborating with the crafty crew at MakersKit to PS-ify their Hanging Terrarium Kit. Pops of color and textural accents add fun personality to the delicate tones of an air plant arrangement...so join in and learn why getting your hands dirty never looked so purdy!
- Use a paint maker, add a pop of color to the rocks.
- Soak your air plant, submerging in water at room temperature for 10-20 mins, then set aside on paper towel.
- Fill your glass bulb with the rocks then layer moss and top it off with the air plant.
- Connect a jump ring to the top of the glass bulb then loop a long piece of paracord and hang where desired.
- Create a few arrangements in different colors for a fun mix. Air plants are easy to take care of, place it in indirect sunlight and spritz the plant every week with a water atomizer.