Top 9 at 9: Oscar de la Renta has a new creative director and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. It's official, Peter Copping has been named creative director of Oscar de la Renta! A first for the brand, he will "set the design direction across all product categories" from November 3rd on. How much will the aesthetic of Oscar de la Renta change? Will it change? Copping is sure to put his own spin on the collections, and we'll be interested to see his first collection for the brand in February. (Fashionista)
2. Who will be the next Bond Girl? Rumors are circulating that it'll be French actress Lea Seydoux...
3. Amal Alamuddin is now Mrs. Clooney! Just a few weeks after marrying Hollywood's most eligible bachelor, the lawyer has changed her name to Amal Clooney. (StyleCaster)
4. Planning to go red this fall? We can't say we blame you - why not match your hair to the changing leaves?! - here's how to find your perfect red.
5. The new price of parenting is pretty terrifying. A recent survey released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture says that raising a child born in 2013 costs almost $250,000. NOT including college. What?! Read more. (Refinery 29)
6. Nicole Richie attended the AOL Originals celebration of the fall premieres, wearing this edgy floral Blumarine dress.
7. Surprise?! (Not surprised at all!) FX has ordered a fifth season of American Horror Story -- already! (Vulture)
8. Zara has far too many things that we want -- so we're presenting them to you! If you haven't done your fall shopping yet, it's time to start.
9. We'll admit it, we're obsessed. Everyone looks great with a bob haircut.