Top 9 at 9: Nicole Richie bares some serious skin, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Nicole Richie bares some skin in one of her favorite designers, Anthony Vaccarello. She wore a similar version of this dress at the AOL Digital Newsfronts Presentaion when she debuted her purple hair 'do. Not everyone can rock this look, so kudos to Nicole for pulling it off! (Red Carpet Fashion Awards).
2. If you find yourself in a serious style struggle this week when dressing for work, we have a solution for you. Five work-appropriate looks, for every day of the week. Now you can look like a boss without even having to think about it!
3. Have you ever had a weird spa experience?! Well, the editors at Allure have too, and you will want to hear their stories! Read here.
4. The Queen Bey finally speaks out about the Solange/Jay Z elevator incident. Well, sort of. She released a new Flawless remix where she sings about the infamous brawl in a few short lyrics. (Harpers Bazzar)
5. If you haven't heard yet, Jaime Pressly is our latest guest editor here at StyleList. She exclusively revealed to us the five essentials that she always has in her closet. Shop them here!
6. If you ever used Hukkster, you might be sad to hear this news. If you don't know what were talking about, it was basically the shopping version of Tinder. I mean, that is genius. (Fashionista)
7. Cardio junkies, listen up. Just because you sweat more does not mean you're working out harder. We busted 7 other myths about sweat and you will want to hear them.
8. Are you addicted to Starbucks? Our friends over at Kitchen Daily will tell you. (We took the test and we are proud coffee addicts.)
9. Now you can dress like Kendall Jenner, and for just $44.95! Kendall has been setting some style trends lately so get excited that you can finally copy her look without breaking the bank!