Top 9 at 9: Mila Kunis gives birth to baby girl, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Sources close to the couple are reporting that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher arrived at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles on Tuesday morning, and Mila delivered a baby girl that night. We couldn't be more thrilled for the former co-stars. Congrats, Mila and Ashton! (US Weekly)
2. We can't believe this! Some fashion brands are already talking about increasing pocket size to fit Apple's new iPhone 6.
3. Want to avoid the flu this season (er -- trick question, perhaps)? Start with this workout. (Refinery29)
4. Le sigh. Paris Fashion Week has ended. Here are all the best street style looks from the past several days.
5. 5 skin secrets straight from Korea. (Byrdie)
6. How much are we loving Kiernan Shipka in this Valentino look?
7. Twilight fans, rejoice! Facebook will be releasing 5 mini-short films (none starring the original cast, unfortunately) based on The Twilight Saga next year.
8. Here's 3 ways to wear leather pants this fall.
9. One of our very favorite brands from across the pond, Erdem (we hear Duchess Kate is a fan as well!) is having a flash sale on vente-privee! The sale went live yesterday, so make sure you hurry over ASAP to grab the best deals before they're gone.