Top 9 at 9: Mary-Kate Olsen's $81,000 engagement ring, Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas news, and more
1. Mary-Kate Olsen recently got engaged to boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy, and StyleCaster is reporting that The Row designer's ring is an $81,000 vintage Cartier purchased at auction in NYC in February. Whether or not this report is accurate, we're still kind of obsessed with it.
2. We spotted this kitchen decor round-up on Look Linger Love this morning, and though we're not in the market for a brass kitchen island (believe us, we wish we were), we'll take the Anthropologie plates and tortoiseshell highballs.
3. Now here's a social media campaign we can get behind -- Bergdorf Goodman is hosting a "Where's Waldo" contest of sorts at SXSW. Follow social media manager Cannon Tekstar Hodge on Twitter to find out where she is at the festival, and if you spot her, you'll be entered to win a Mansur Gavriel bag. (Fashionista)
4. Have you seen how different Margot Robbie looks with brown hair yet? Seriously, it's cray. (Glamour)
5. Meet the Petite Malle, Louis Vuitton's new bag shape, which will probably be all over the street style shots next fall. Seriously, how cute is that lil' box?
6. And speaking of Paris Fashion Week, have you seen Elle Fanning's lime green coat? We kinda love it, and her hair looks great!
7. We're giving away a whole slew of organic beauty products today on Twitter. It's super easy to enter, so visit the giveaway page for more deets!
8. In royal news, Cressida Bonas attended her first of one of Prince Harry's official events -- and wore sneakers. Now that's our kind of girl. (Express)
9. Leave it to Kat Tanita to provide some fresh outfit inspiration for the warmer weather that's coming. We especially love this outfit. (With Love from Kat)