Top 9 at 9: Lupita Nyong'o in Chanel at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Lupita Nyong'o was one of the many stylish women to hit the Glamour Women of the Year Awards red carpet last night. We really loved this high-fashion Chanel Couture look on her.
2. Kerry Washington is our guest editor this week, and we're really excited about it. She's sharing everything from her top style tips to what to expect on Scandal this season. Check it all out here.
3. You have. to. see. this. The Pantone Hotel in Belgium just raced to the top of our must-visit list: every room is decorated with the brightest colors to "awaken your senses" and well, bring Brussels to life in a very colorful way.
4. Jennifer Lawrence opened up to french magazine Madame Figaro about her perfect guy.
5. We got the scoop on Kim Kardashian and sister Khloe's hair secrets.
6. Have we mentioned that it's OFFICIAL? Pregnant Duchess Kate and Prince William are definitely coming to the United States next month - they'll stop in New York City for a 3 day trip!
7. Well, this is upsetting. Here's 10 ways you could be ruining your hair.
8. We got a glimpse of Lauren Conrad's wedding ring yesterday, and it. is. stunning.
9. Who knew there were so many uses for baby oil?