Top 9 at 9: Lily Collins heats up London in sexy backless look, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. We loved this sexy, backless look from Solace London on Lily Collins at the London premiere of 'Love, Rosie'. It's been awhile since we've seen Lily on the red carpet, but this stunning dress more than makes up for it.
2. Make sure you check out Ralph Lauren's Pink Pony Fund for cancer care and prevention this October. The Pink Pony Fund is Ralph Lauren's worldwide initiative in the fight against breast cancer. This year, you can upload your #PinkPonyPromise - a photo and a promise - to Twitter, Instagram, or The Pink Pony Fund throughout the month of October, and the Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation will donate $10 to the fight against cancer. If you tag your friends (up to 5) on Twitter and Instagram, an additional dollar will be donated for each one.
3. What all the buyers are buying from the Spring 2015 runways. (Fashionista)
4. Ready to update your fall wardrobe? Find out how you could win a $250 Johnston & Murphy gift card.
5. We all watched Sister, Sister, yes? Fans of the show will be delighted to see Tamera Mowery's stunning family photoshoot with Style Me Pretty Living -- her son is the cutest!
6. An inside look at the lavish life of North West.
7. Could Sex and the City 3 really, truly be happening?
8. Get a bronze, smoky eye look for fall.
9. This plaid manicure courtesy of Shay Mitchell is perfect for the current season!