Top 9 at 9: Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett for H&M plus more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga for H&M? Singing, that is! They musical legend and pop powerhouse have joined forces to perform in H&M's 2014 holiday commercial. The first spot hits the retailer's website at the end of November, but the first few photos of the campaign are over at WWD.
2. Even crazier? Yep, that's what author George R.R. Martin wishes for the Game of Thrones costumes! He says though he loves what HBO has done with bringing the books to life, he sometimes wishes they were a little more wild.
3. Is Suki Waterhouse going to be a Victoria's Secret Angel? The model posted an Instagram photo of herself trying on an elaborate peacock headdress this week, and while it's possible she's thinking of Halloween, we're really hoping it's to match her Victoria's Secret wings! (Instagram)
4. Lauren Conrad just keeps on chopping! She cut a few more inches off her hair, from a lob to a bob! Real talk, it keeps getting better each time she trims! See her new hair now.
5. The nominees are in for the British Fashion Awards! Emma Watson and Amal Clooney have both been given a nod, but the Duchess of Cambridge is passed over. Take a look! (E! Online)
6. All grown up! StyleCaster chats with Abigail Breslin about dating, life and fame. (StyleCaster)
7. What's trending right now on the red carpet? Structured, ladylike pieces.
8. You'll love this makeup artist's secret to radiant undereyes - makes life a lot brighter.
9. How do the Victoria's Secret models get ready for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show? It definitely isn't easy, but it looks like a lot of fun! Here's how to train like an Angel.